Greg Goebelt and the Deluxe Home Team represents true Leadership in Listing with exceptional service, knowledge and experience:
- Honesty, integrity and the utmost care.
- Reliability and responsiveness.
- Strong negotiation skills and ethical conduct.
- 15 years of real estate experience and knowledge.
- Diverse specialties in residential, rural, luxury, new construction and multiple dwelling.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Dedication to serving you before, during and after the sale!
- FREE landscape staging.
- Professional and drone photography, video and virtual tour.
- Customized print marketing (flyers, brochures, etc).
- Professional website optimized to get your property in front of the right buyers.
- Boosted paid ads on top-ranking social media and business networking sites.
- Print advertisement in Sneak Preview and Talent News & Review.
There are a lot of reasons why selling may be a good option for you: upsizing to accommodate a new family member, downsizing to something easier to maintain, resolving debt or tax consequence, investing in you or your family’s future.
But selling a home can be a tricky process. That’s why I’m here to ensure that you get the representation you deserve and make the most out of your investment.
You want an agent with a proven track record of selling homes. This is especially true for homes like yours in your area.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Do you want to find out if it’s a good time to sell? Do you wonder how much you could get for your property? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
Escrow and Closing Costs
An escrow company is a non-biased third party who holds something of value, in real estate it would be the buyer’s Earnest Money, to make your transaction safer. The job of an escrow service is simply to ensure that everybody sticks to their end of the bargain. Escrow opens when a signed agreement is delivered to an escrow officer, who helps to ensure that the conditions of the contract are all satisfied (inspections, disclosures, etc). Escrow closes when everything is done and the property ownership is transferred to the buyer.
Closing costs are fees associated with transferring the ownership of your property that are paid at the closing of a real estate transaction. They vary depending on where you live but they can include everything from escrow fees to loan application fees to underwriting fees. Closing costs are usually about 2%-5% of the purchase price.